On this full-day tour of Washington state’s Mt Rainier, you’ll visit the majestic 14,411-foot (4,392-m) volcano and learn about the area from your informative guide. You’ll also explore local treasures like lakes and waterfalls en route from Seattle to Mt Rainier. Nature lovers won’t want to miss this!
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from select downtown Seattle and airport hotels
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or 14-passenger sprinter van
- Entry/Admission – Customized Tours of Seattle
- Entry/Admission – Mount Rainier
- Entry/Admission – Trail of the Shadows
- Food and drinks
What to expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Customized Tours of Seattle, 1400 6th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101-2318
small bus that will be your transportation
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Alder Lake Park, 50324 School Rd, Eatonville, WA 98328-9479
scenic lake on the way to the Mountain
Stop At: Mount Rainier National Park, WA 98304
rainforest, waterfalls, lakes and rivers, glaciers, wildlife, old growth trees, volcano, natural beautiful scenery.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Trail of the Shadows, Across The Road From The National Park Inn At Longmire, Mount Rainier National Park, WA
2nd growth forest, hot springs, hike, history
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Christine Falls Viewpoint, Paradise Road, Mount Rainier National Park, WA
pretty waterfall framed by stone bridge popular spot right of road.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Paradise Valley, Paradise, Mount Rainier National Park, WA
alpine meadow, in winter snowshoeing, hiking, visitor’s center, gift shops, food
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Reflection Lakes, Mount Rainier National Park, WA
small alpine lakes available only to see in non winter season. small lakes that when there is no breeze reflect the mountain like a mirror.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Longmire Museum, Tahoma Woods, Star Route, Longmire, Mount Rainier National Park, WA 98304
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Narada Falls, Paradise Rd, Paradise, Mount Rainier National Park, WA
one of the most scenic things to see in the park.
Duration: 20 minutes
Where To Go
1: Seattle, WA, USA
2: SeaTac, WA, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact Customized Tours to confirm your selected hotel location is within our pickup zone to receive a accurate pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended to dress in layers and wear comfortable walking shoes (hiking shoes preferred, in winter boots are best). In Nov – Jun, please dress for snowy conditions
- Please note: The tour route may vary depending on weather conditions and road closures.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The seasons, weather, and elevation partially determine what you’ll see on your tour. During the weekdays, mid October-April, there are limited food services available in the National Park. Customers will have an opportunity to purchase food en route. Also, the Henry M Jackson Visitor Center located at Paradise, has limited hours during these months. On weekdays when the Visitor Center is closed, our tour will still visit Paradise if road conditions allow.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- If a guest attending one of our tours did not bring their own face covering or mask they will be required to purchase one directly from us in order to attend the tour. We are asking if you are sick contact our office immediately to reschedule or cancel reservations